Setting up in Japan
We can help companies looking to establish a Japanese subsidiary in a number of ways:
- Corporate Entity and Registration – understanding of corporate entities in Japan and the most suitable one that matches your financial goals and organization structure.
- Strategic Hiring –retained search to secure the head of your organisation and all initial hires, whether sales, marketing, regulatory, clinical, quality or back office.
- Taxes and Visa Requirements – advice on visa requirements, application, corporate tax and personal tax laws.
- Labour Laws and HR – information on relevant labour laws, work rules, social and labour insurance and employee contracts. We introduce specialized HR consulting firms for more complex issues.
- Office Space and Back Office Support – understanding the cost and process of using real state and outsourced back office services and connect clients to these businesses.